[Wine]Access to floppy disk drive from wine-installed programs

Andy Allen andy.allen at virgin.net
Thu Mar 3 15:06:10 CST 2005

Can anybody please tell me how to access the floppy disk drive from
wine-installed programs? I've installed some basic accounting software
which backs-up to floppy (don't laugh!), but when I try to do this I get
the message "no removable drives..." even though I've mounted the floppy
drive. The CDROM (fake d:) drive is listed in dosdevices, but floppy
(fake a: ?) doesn't seem to be. Any suggestions please,

Andy