[Wine]Running DVD Profiler fails

Dirk Vornheder dirk.vornheder at piper-home.de
Mon Mar 7 11:21:24 CST 2005

Hi !

I'm trying to get a program called DVD Profiler from InterVocative Software

working in wine but it fails:

#!/bin/bash

. findwine
cd "$WINEDIR/c/Program Files/InterVocative Software/DVD Profiler"
#$WINE "c:\\program files\\InterVocative Software\\DVD Profiler\\dvdpro.exe"
${PARAM:+"$PARAM"} &>/dev/null &
$WINE "c:\\program files\\InterVocative Software\\DVD Profiler\\dvdpro.exe"
${PARAM:+"$PARAM"} &
wait $!

detecting Wine version... done.
Drive C: is /root/.wine/drive_c
Wine 20050211
wine is executed as wine
Parameters are
fixme:vxd:VXD_Open Unknown/unsupported VxD L"sice.vxd". Try setting Windows
version to 'nt40' or 'win31'.
fixme:vxd:VXD_Open Unknown/unsupported VxD L"ntice.vxd". Try setting Windows
version to 'nt40' or 'win31'.
fixme:actctx:CreateActCtxW stub!

I test it with wine 20050211 and wine cvs (download a few ago) but both fails.

Dirk