[Wine]Re: Language learning program (Spanish to Go)

Andy Allen andy.allen at virgin.net
Mon Mar 7 15:02:01 CST 2005

Hi Tony,
I'm using Wine 20041019, which is currently the recommended (by Joachim)
version to work with Winetools. I think the problem is more due to the
language program (Spanish to Go) which as I said was designed to be used
with Windows 3.1 or 95. When I try to run it (after apparently
successful installation), it produces the error "Failed initializing the
book file manager. Make sure the file MTB30NET.EXE is available in your
path" This file is in the .wine/drive_c/windows/ASYM/RUNTIME directory,
so why can't it find it? Any suggestions gratefully received,

Andy