[Wine]version 20041019

David Harel hareldvd at ergolight-sw.com
Wed Mar 9 09:52:50 CST 2005

Hi,

I had a few problems with IE regarding either Java script or active X
under wine so before I started wining I upgraded to latest available
version on Gentoo dist 20041019.
I saved my config file and made sure it was not changed after
installation. (it should not have, I use emerge as root).
Now whenever I start IE I get:
$ wine ~/.wine/fake_windows/Program\ Files/Internet\
Explorer/IEXPLORE.EXE Please use the registry key
HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG\Software\Fonts\LogPixels
to set the screen resolution and remove the "Resolution" entry in the
config file

So I did as instructed but I found that the registry section
HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG is empty (used regedit).
Still IE doesn't go.

If it makes any different I did not reinstall IE. I am trying to avoid
this torture.

Does life have to be like that?

--
Thanks.