[Wine]Communications program (SuperVoice) and serial port modem (COM1 etc?)

Andy Allen andy.allen at virgin.net
Wed Mar 9 12:41:33 CST 2005

Hi,
I've installed SuperVoice 2.6 in Wine in order to use a serial port
modem (USR 56K Message Modem) for tel/fax message handling (I've
previously used it in Windows 2K). It seems to work OK up to a point -
trouble is I don't know how to get it to access the modem! Probably a
daft question, but how do I do that in linux (RH9)? - I'm still thinking
a bit in MS Windows terms! Grateful for any help,
Andy