[Wine]version 20041019

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Wed Mar 9 15:32:49 CST 2005

Am Mi, Mär 09, 2005 at 08:47:30 +0200 schrieb David Harel:
> After installing winetools, trying to start it I get:
> FATAL! You don't have gettext.sh on your system.

Yes, but it is incomplete. We have this problem with many
distributions. You can get an empty gettext.sh on my site. It says:

"Debian based distributions might have problems in finding gettext.sh.
You can put the following script into your path to use WineTools but
you will not have any translations then:"

Regards
	Joachim von Thadden
          Never run a touchy system!!!"