[Wine]Another Delphi App Fails

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Fri Mar 11 01:55:17 CST 2005

The best jigsaw puzzle program, "Jigsaws Galore" is written in Delphi, does
things that Microsofts's APIs simply cannot. Great program.

Attempting to run in WINE, especially the latest and greatest, is
catastrophic. Once, it simply changed the screen resolution to something
hopeless and failed. I could then restart X or otherwize switch the
resolution back with alt-cntrol-+ or such.

Now, it switches the screen over and over again. I had to escape to a console,
kill all the wine stuff and then correct the resolution. All the desktop
icons (KDE is used) were moved around as well.

Any ideas?