[Wine]Problem with common dialogs

Jörg Schaible joerg.schaible at gmx.de
Sat Mar 12 07:29:03 CST 2005

Hi folks,

I have successfully installed WISO Sparbuch 2005, a German tax management
aplication. I could even update the application over internet.

The application creates for a user a kind of project file, where you can
save and load your already entered data. Saving is fine, problem is loading
such a project. The common dialog for loading a file opens, but if I select
a file I can press the "open" button and it happens nothing.

On the console I can see following line:
fixme:commdlg:GetFileName95 Flags 0x00800000 not yet implemented

It is printed as soon as "Open" is selected in the main menu and the dialog
opens.

Is there a common solution/workaround for such problems with common dialogs?

- Jörg