[Wine]Facing Problems with installing wine source

Vijay Krishnan - Sr. Trainer vijaykrishnan at elmaqedu.com
Tue Mar 15 05:03:59 CST 2005

Hi,

 I downloaded the source file wine-20050211.tar.gz, extracted it and then followed the instructions provided in the wine user guide. I did ./configure, then make depend && make, then make install.

 Then, whenever I try to execute wine, it gives me an error message that it could not find libwine.so.1

 What could be the problem? Further, I have a requirement of running Internet Explorer thru' wine. Kindly help.

 Looking forward to your earliest response.

 Best Regards

 Vijay Krishnan