[Wine]Installation problems

tom chilton theonlyusernameleft at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 07:05:11 CST 2005

Hi, thanks for the suggestions, unfortunately when I change the driver
to nvidia it stops X from loadfing properly (all I get is a blank
screen with a cursor, which I am able to move).
Also I'm using X11 not XFree86 if that makes sense (I'm a bit new to linux).
Do i need to reinstall my nvidia drivers or get different ones?
cheers
tom