[Wine]Installing MSSQLServer 2K on Linux thru wine???

Vijay Krishnan - Sr. Trainer vijaykrishnan at elmaqedu.com
Wed Mar 16 03:33:26 CST 2005

Hi,

 Have finally managed to configure wine. Have now installed IE using winetools and also, all the runtime s/w under the Window System Software option of winetools. Have also managed to install j2sdk thru wine. am trying to install MS SQL Server 2K thru wine. the installation starts and then abruptly ends saying that File Not Found Error. Source D:\x86\setup\setup.ins Target T:\SqlSetup\setup.ins. D: is my /mnt/cdrom and T: is my /tmp . The source file exists in the path specified by the installer. Under /tmp, the installation creates the directory SetupSql and 3 files have been copied. How do I go about doing this?

 Regards

 Vijay Krishnan