[Wine]TINY fonts

knizek at volny.cz knizek at volny.cz
Thu Mar 17 01:59:26 CST 2005

Do you mean small fonts in application menu? This is due to high
screen resolution, which is probably not treated correctly by some
windows programs or wine itself (I am not sure what is the
problem).

Have a look at this thread:
http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-devel/2004/08/0015.html

It helps for the menu, but does not help for the various toolbars
floating on the desktop. I have not found better solution.

Milan