[Wine]TINY fonts

Jiří Zemánek xzemanekj at seznam.cz
Thu Mar 17 02:35:33 CST 2005

In WHOLE application - including buttons,
text in form's field, labels etc....

				Nyyr

P.S: By the way, with wine's regedit I have the same problem....
     Fonts are half the size of (for example) fonts in my linux mail
client (Evolution). Sometimes it's even worse... I don't want to have my
eyes sticked on the screen all the time :-))

						Nyyr