[Wine]wine-20050211 on SuSE 9.2

Walt Ogburn reuben at ugcs.caltech.edu
Fri Mar 18 17:51:30 CST 2005

Hi Andrew,

I also use SuSE.  Like others said, you don't want to go installing random
RPMs for things like xlib-devel.  Instead, you want the official packages
with YaST, so that everything will match.  Getting YaST set up to install
more packages is very important for using SuSE - if you don't have that
working, you can send me an e-mail off the list if you like.  Once you
have that, you will automatically have the correct versions and the
dependencies will be taken care of for you.

- Walter