[Wine]Install on OpenBSD 3.6

Dan Smythe dnsmythe at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 12:28:05 CST 2005

I am using wine-20050310. I extracted it into its own
directory. I couldn't get wineinstall to run.

I successfully configured, and make depend worked.

When I typed make, I got the error message:

kthread.c: In function `wine_pthread_create_thread':
kthread.c:275: `RFTHREAD' undeclared (first use in
this function)
kthread.c:275: Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once for each function it appears in.
***Error Code 1

Stop in /home/wine/20050310 (line 346 of Makefile).