[Wine]Print from wine

Florian Dorpmueller dorpmueller at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 02:46:45 CST 2005

I'm running debian sarge and have installed wine with "apt-get" (wine
20041201). Afterwards I configurated it with winetools. Everything went
fine. I also installed the Internet Explorer and Office 2000.

There were no problems during the installation and IE and Office run without
problems besides printing. There I get error messages like "no printer
installed".

Is anybody familiar with this? If possible I'd like to print from WORD.

I'm wondering a little because a few weeks ago I did the same installation
on a Mandrake system and there printing went out of the box. Perhaps a
debian specific problem?

Flori