[Wine]Re: Problems running Wine

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Sun Mar 27 03:58:38 CST 2005

jim tate <mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I'am new to wine
> Running wine in Fedora3 and running X10 ActiveHome PC interface , the
> command is below and error message. What do I do now ?

> #wine ActiveHm.exe
> err:module:import_dll Library MSVCR71.dll (which is needed by
> L"Z:\\home\\mickey\\.wine\\drive_c\\Program Files\\ActiveHome
> Pro\\ahp.dll") not found

You probably did not install the application with wine. It is the task of
the installer to deliver MSVCR71.dll and after MS it should be located in
the application directory.
Either try to install the application in wine or look where msvcr71.dll is
located and copy it into the application directory.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de