[Wine]Wine 20041019 for Suse/Debian (pacakges or build instructions)

Walt Ogburn reuben at ugcs.caltech.edu
Wed May 4 11:53:52 CDT 2005

You should be able to build them on SuSE if you install the XFree86-devel
(or xorg-devel) RPM.  Also, it seems that you can get old versions out of
the SourceForge downloads if you mangle the URL by hand: from the
downloads page, find the current version for your platform, copy the link,
and edit the version number to 20041019.

- Walter