[Wine]Re: wineconf video downloads

Eric Frias efrias at syncad.com
Wed May 4 09:11:50 CDT 2005

Francois Gouget wrote:
 > On Wed, 4 May 2005, Ivan Leo Puoti wrote:
 >> Videos will appear here
 >> http://wineconf.geldorp.nl/

 > Should they be set up as a BitTorrent?
 > I have a good internet connection so I don't mind downloading large
 > files but I'm just concerned about the load on your server.
 > If there was a BitTorrent tracker somewhere I'd leave my BitTorrent
 > client running fo the next week.

I was thinking the same thing... it seems like a perfect application for
bittorrent.  I plan on grabbing all of the videos, but I feel bad
putting that much of a burden on someone's server.  I'd happily leave my
bt client running until the demand for them drops.

At any rate, thanks a bunch for making the videos available to the rest
of us.

Eric