[Wine]Console font wrong in Windows apps

Matthew L Reed matty at zootal.com
Mon May 9 19:50:25 CDT 2005

I have several Windows apps that run via wine, and the font they use on the screen is not right. I'm not sure how to describe it, if I knew how to take a screenshot of the app I'd do it, but print screen button does not seem to do anything. The fonts appear as if half of the pixels making up the font are missing, and the text is barely readable. It isn't just one app - G6FTP server and Slavanap Opennap server both do it. Anyone run into this and have any idea how to fix?