[Wine]Wineps and raw print

André Carvalho acarvalho at abordo.com.br
Thu May 12 08:40:45 CDT 2005

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me on this issue.

I use a windows program that print direct to the printer, but it uses
the printer from the printer list, it doesn't use the port directly.

On Windows, to use the program I have to install a "Generic / Only Text"
printer to work.

The program runs on wine without problems.  The only problem is to print.

I created a raw printer in CUPS, but when I select the printer in the
program, wine still uses the WinePS driver and generate a PS, giving me
an error on the printer, of course.

I tried to install a driver tty.drv on wine but couldn't get it to work.

Is there a way to disable WinePS ?

Thanks

Andre Carvalho