[Wine]Re: info please part 2

Dustin Navea speeddymon at gmail.com
Thu May 12 12:34:14 CDT 2005

juan melgarejo wrote:
> Is there any document or how-to showing:
>   how to run a backtrace using the wine debugger
>   how set debug parameters for wine tracing of program execution
>   how to submit bugs to bugzilla (how to report, content)
>   How to Know proper settings for bugs
>    (when a bug should be a blocker, which bug depends on which other bug,
>     etc) ?

I should mention that the wine documentation is somewhat out of date, so
  generally if you don't already know how to do the things mentioned
above, they will give you a rough idea, but some of the parameters have
changed (especially on setting debug flags for tracing).  While you can
still apply, the users who already know how to do the above will
obviously have a greater chance to be recruited.

Dustin