[Wine]Problem with LTSP and WINE

Fabiano Carlos Heringer fabianoheringer at veloxmail.com.br
Mon May 16 21:18:24 CDT 2005

Hi guys, (sorry for my english, i´m brazilian)

I´m making a solution for my business , using LTSP and WINE for run my
application for Linux...

I installed sucessful both ltsp and wine, i´m running perfectly my
application on server of LTSP...

but when i try to run the same application on the terminal´s of LTSP, i
receive the following error:

X Error of failed request:  BadShmSeg (invalid shared segment parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  142 (MIT-SHM)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  2 (X_ShmDetach)
  Segment id in failed request:  0x1c00019
  Serial number of failed request:  2067
root at server:~# err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x401d97e0
"loader.c:
loader_section" wait timed out in thread 000a, blocked by 0009, retrying (60
sec)

root at server:~# wine: Unhandled exception (thread 000a), starting debugger...
Can't attach process 8: error 5

Anybody know?

THANK YOU