[Wine]Navigating to the upper floor of the /Home directory using Wine.

Holly Bostick motub at planet.nl
Fri May 20 06:03:53 CDT 2005

James E. LaBarre schreef:
>> Robert, you've forgotten to use Reply to All again-- the idea of having
>> a mailing list is that both questions and replies should go to the list
>> so that others with the same problem can also find the answer.
>

> Don't bother complaining about messages going to indiviuals rather than
> the entire list.  As long as this list continues to use the
> _non-intuitive_ method of reply, it will continue to happen constantly.

Yes, I am aware of the issue and also have difficulties with the fact
that this list does not munge the headers when most other lists do.

But this list is the way it is, and new users can't/won't learn if
nobody tells them that using Reply rather than Reply to All for this
list is not proper behaviour.

So if it's all the same to you, I'll keep trying :-) .

Holly, ever the optimist.