[Wine]Re: Start Windows application from another windows application

Rein Klazes wijn at wanadoo.nl
Sat May 21 02:11:51 CDT 2005

On Fri, 20 May 2005 19:01:03 +0200, you wrote:

> <head>
>   <title></title>

Please do not post html-only. It is a pain to read your message, even
worse to reply properly.

You program crashes (division by zero, reason unknown) and wine
automatically starts the debugger. There is nothing relating to "Start
Windows application from another windows application" in here.

> However, the dump gave the exact same results.<br>
> The PTgui program is shareware and can be obtained from
> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.ptgui.com">http://www.ptgui.com</a> including the necessary panotools (these seem to
> work. I will do some further testing)..<br>
> The autopano program is freeware and can be obtained from&nbsp;
> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autopano.kolor.com/">http://autopano.kolor.com/</a><br>
> The enblend program is also freeware and can be obtained from
> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://enblend.sourceforge.net/">http://enblend.sourceforge.net/</a><br>
> Do you have a clue ?<br>

I have downloaded the ptgui and autopano (v1.03) programs. If I run
"wine autopano.exe" with the current cvs wine there is not crash. The
program complains about need to specify at least two pictures and exits.

How can I reproduce your problem?

Rein.