[Wine]Re: WineTools 2.1.2 released

Mike Hearn mh at codeweavers.com
Mon May 23 09:09:04 CDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-05-22 at 23:12 +0200, Joachim von Thadden wrote:
> Because the one that comes with older versions (like 20041019) of Wine
> does not do anything. Or is there a trick to use it from the command
> line?

Ah, right. I don't remember when I implemented drive detection.

You can use the /d switch to winecfg to trigger it. I'd really try and
help us get Wine CVS running well enough for you to recommend it rather
than adding new apps to WineTools: there are a lot of improvements in
later versions that you're missing out on. Also by recommending old
versions people are more likely to report bugs that were already fixed.

thanks -mike