[Wine]Re: [Fwd: Re: Start Windows application from another windows application]

Rein Klazes wijn at wanadoo.nl
Tue May 24 07:57:16 CDT 2005

On Mon, 23 May 2005 22:43:09 -0100, in gmane.comp.emulators.wine.user
you wrote:

> I hope you have some clues ?

Not so much, I am afraid. First the autopano 1.03 problem.
Can you do:

WINEDEBUG=+relay,+seh wine autopano &> wine.log

bzip2 the resulting wine.log file and send it to me?

BTW, are you using a 64 bit CPU? How much memory (real and swap) are
available?

> Question from my side: Are you running wine as root ?

Of course not.

> I run wine as
> normal user "harry". Trying it as user root gives me the same dump
> however (should be quite obvious, but you never know).

Don't trust that such error messages are accurate, often they can be
completely misleading.

In the mean time I will try if autopano 1.02 works here.

Here is the result: everything works here with autopano 1.02 as
expected. I am afraid the debugging has to be done on your side.

Rein.
--
Rein Klazes
rklazes at xs4all.nl