[Wine]USB Not working

Hiji hijinio at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 12:04:33 CDT 2005

> Is it possible to add USB functionality to WiNE?

At this time, aside from basic kernel USB support
(basically, mouse & keyboard), there isn't support for
other devices in Wine.  Ok, there is some headway made
from webcams, and you can use your USB drive, but
that's about it.

Not being a developer myself, I've tried to encourage
capable (and willing) people on the wine-devel alias,
but so far, nothing really come to fruition.  Maybe,
someday it will, but my understanding is that you'd
need something like Driverloader incorporate into

Read up more here:

Do You Yahoo!?