[Wine]USB Not working

Hiji hijinio at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 12:04:33 CDT 2005

> Is it possible to add USB functionality to WiNE?

At this time, aside from basic kernel USB support
(basically, mouse & keyboard), there isn't support for
other devices in Wine.  Ok, there is some headway made
from webcams, and you can use your USB drive, but
that's about it.

Not being a developer myself, I've tried to encourage
capable (and willing) people on the wine-devel alias,
but so far, nothing really come to fruition.  Maybe,
someday it will, but my understanding is that you'd
need something like Driverloader incorporate into
Wine.

Read up more here:
http://www.winehq.com/?issue=271#USB%20Support%20(con't)

Hiji