[Wine] Wine 0.9 - IE - OWA

Jafar jafaruddin.lie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 04:04:43 CST 2005

Yes, I know and I have used both (FF and Evolution).
OWA's implementation on non-IE browser is clunky, and Evolution is
fine if all you do with it is send and receive emails. But for other
things like calendar, Outlook 2003 still is better.
Please, I don't want this to turn into FF + Evolution vs OWA + Outlook
debate, I am just looking for some suggestion RE: running IE in Wine
and connecting to OWA. If there is no workaround, that's ok.

PS. Any reasons why I am not receiving my own email message although
I've set it to send my own emails to my account in mailman's
preference, or is this a Gmail thing?