[Wine] 2gis map of novosibirsk does not work

Vasily Levin vasaka at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 07:01:20 CST 2005

> try to cd into ${drive_c}Program\ Files/2gis/Novosibirsk(?) and run `wine
> grym.exe'.

hm I tryed this and it crashed with message
mu at mu:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/2gis/Nsk$ wine grym.exe
fixme:ntdll:TIME_GetTZAsStr Can't match system time zone name "NOVT",
bias=-360 and dst=0 to an entry in TZ_INFO. Please add appropriate entry to
TZ_INFO and submit as patch to wine-patches
fixme:ntdll:TIME_GetTZAsStr Can't match system time zone name "NOVT",
bias=-360 and dst=0 to an entry in TZ_INFO. Please add appropriate entry to
TZ_INFO and submit as patch to wine-patches
fixme:htmlhelp:HtmlHelpW ((nil), (null), command=HH_INITIALIZE,
data=2111679236): stub
/usr/bin/wine: line 392: 6403 Segmentation fault $WINEBIN/$WINE_BIN_NAME
"$@"
Wine failed with return code 139
Segmentation fault

--
Vasily Levin
I am the "ILOVEGNU" signature virus. Just copy me to your signature.