[Wine] Re: Printing under wine

Tony van der Hoff lists_0504 at vanderhoff.org
Wed Nov 2 12:17:30 CST 2005

Duane Clark <dclark at akamail.com> wrote in message
<dkaq7j$c9s$1 at sea.gmane.org>

> Tony van der Hoff wrote:
> > Jonathan Ernst <Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch> wrote in message
> > <1130929992.28252.0.camel at localhost>
> >
> > > What printing subsystem are you using ? Cups ?

> > haven't

> > doesn't

> > Yes, CUPS. Works fine with native applications.
> >
> > Cheers, Tony
>
> Did you compiile Wine yourself, or where did you get it?

Home-brew.

> If you compiled Wine yourself, do you have cups-devel (or whatever the
> equivalent is for your Linux distro) installed?

Um... The only package I can find matching that description is
libcups2-devel, so I assume that's what you mean, and the answer is no. I
have now installed that, and re-built wine.

Yes! that fixed it.

I now see that requirement's in the readme; so I have no excuse, other than
being in too much of a hurry. Thanks very much for your help.

Tony van der Hoff        | mailto:tony at vanderhoff.org
Buckinghamshire, England