[Wine] Printing under wine

Tony van der Hoff lists_0504 at vanderhoff.org
Wed Nov 2 12:21:39 CST 2005

Dan Kegel <daniel.r.kegel at gmail.com> wrote in message
<a71bd89a0511020946y11fe0101h554a751909ceb35d at mail.gmail.com>

> On 11/2/05, Tony van der Hoff <lists_0504 at vanderhoff.org> wrote:
> > The application is Ovation Pro
> > http://pilling.users.netlink.co.uk/ovationpro.html
>
> Ah, cool, it has a free trial version.  That should help us track this
down.
> The thing to do probably is file a bug at
> http://bugs.winehq.org
> Be sure to include everything you've written in this thread,
> including the stack dump, and add the keyword 'download'
> if you can.

Thanks for that, Dan. You'll see elsewhere on the list that this particular
problem is sorted. However, there are other problems with this app, which I
can now pursue, so I'll probably be back ;-)

The author is being quite helpful, as he is keen to see the app ported.
Thanks again,

Tony van der Hoff        | mailto:tony at vanderhoff.org
Buckinghamshire, England