[Wine] Re: [second try] How to masquerade as Administrator?

Jonathan Ernst Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch
Thu Nov 3 15:52:14 CST 2005

Le jeudi 03 novembre 2005 à 23:40 +0200, xyzzy1 at hotpop.com a écrit :
> On Thursday 03 November 2005 23:18, dan wrote:
> > On 03/11/05, xyzzy1 at hotpop.com <xyzzy1 at hotpop.com> wrote:
> > > Greetings,
> > >
> > > [This is my second try at trying to post to this list.  The first post
> > > never made it?  I never got an acknowledgment and it is not present in
> > > the archives. Is this a list problem or is there something wrong with my
> > > subscription?  Please excuse the noise if this is duplicated.]
> >
> > Well for some reason gmail thought you were spam. Perhaps that has
> > something to do with your missing message?
>
> Dunno.  But, I got the second try, so it at least is on the list now.  Your
> gmail thinking it is spam means that it did get through to the filter.  The
> first one never got through at all... Internet black hole...
>
> Can anybody help on-topic?

Your smtp server is blacklisted, that's why you'll get problem when
sending e-mails.

http://rbls.org/?q=212.235.21.109

At list 6 rbls list your smtp server.

Another problem is that you are not putting your name when sending your
e-mails and that makes amil server think it can be spam:

--
Jonathan Ernst <Jonathan at ErnstFamily.ch>