[Wine] Re: Problem with strings in Delphi Program

Yves Glodt y.glodt at sitasoftware.lu
Fri Nov 4 04:16:24 CST 2005

paul wrote:
> Correction winetest is the name of the wine built in test which ran
> instead of winetest.exe. Renamed to winetest1.exe and with todays CVS it
> seems to work ok.
> If you have theming enabled it may cause problems with Delphi programs.

To come back on this, I did not have the problem in version 200503xx,
but some other annoyances. Then I compiled 0.9 and all seems to work
fine (even very fine), and I'm gonna stay with that version now (Only
this that is missing is the ENUM_PRINTERS windows-api function (which is
not yet implemented in wine IIRC)), but we're gonna work around that.

Thanks for the help and have a nice weekend!
Yves