[Wine] Noise Ninja 2.10 vs. wine-0.9

Hiji hijinio at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 16:44:52 CST 2005

> All was fine for some time. A few days ago a new
> version came, and Noise
> Ninja no longer works.  I installed another Windows
app
> that I used to run with
> my old installation both installer and app
> worked fine, so wine is basically OK.
>
> I don't know what else to do now

Welcome to the world of Wine.  Things work perfectly
one month, and the next month, they break.  File a
bug, ask for help, and if you're lucky (am I mean
LUCKY), then somebody will give you a hand.  I've been
dealing with this type of thing since I began using
Wine over a year and 1/2 ago.  I've also raised the
issue to the developers coming close to a "flame war",
but in the end, nothing was resolved.
http://winehq.org/?issue=294#Fixing%20Bugs

In any case, for the rest us users, we can try to help
each other.  So, send over the output, and if we have
an idea of what's going on, we'll reply with some
pointers. :)

Hiji