[Wine] Re: Noise Ninja 2.10 vs. wine-0.9

Kovács István kofa at alarmix.net
Mon Nov 7 00:04:36 CST 2005

Duane Clark wrote:

> Before July, the Wine version of the dll did not exist.

OK, thanks for the info. I disabled this DLL with winecfg. The
application now loads, but something is wrong with fonts: no text is
visible in the application's menus. Also, I get an information dialog
when the program starts, but there's not text visible in the titlebar,
dialog box and the (I presume) OK button. Clicking the File/Open button
on the toolbar I get the File Open dialog, and that has visible text.
No warnings/errors were shown when I launched the program, except for:

fixme:imm:ImmReleaseContext (0x10206, 0x7bc5a6e0): stub
fixme:imm:ImmGetContext (0x10208): stub
fixme:imm:ImmNotifyIME (0x7bc5a6e0, 21, 4, 0): stub

Since this also seemed to be an issue with dummy stubs, I tried
disabling imm.dll and imm32.dll. Disabling imm.dll had no effect;
disabling imm32.dll prevented the program from starting:

err:module:import_dll Library IMM32.dll (which is needed by
L"H:\\.wine\\drive_c\\Program
Files\\PictureCode\\NoiseNinja2\\NoiseNinja.exe") not found
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for
L"H:\\.wine\\drive_c\\Program
Files\\PictureCode\\NoiseNinja2\\NoiseNinja.exe" failed, status c0000135

Kofa