[Wine] Hello, Gtalk prob

Jerónimo Barraco jerobarraco at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Nov 7 00:31:23 CST 2005

Hello.
System: Mandrake 10.1 (spanish)
Wine: 0.9
Program: GTalk (google talk)
http://www.google.com/talk/

I recently installed GTalk (i was almost sure
installation will fail, but it didn't). The package
was built with NullsoftPimp.

The program runs excepcionally fine (the windows looks
perfect no problem etc.) but i got 2 problems.

I cannot connect with the server. Wine displays a
dialog error saying "could not authenticate to
server". maybe is a tcp/ip problem i dunno.

The other problem (the one that is more important) is
that the dialog instead of showing on top of the prev
windows. it shows behind! (and is almost the same
width) so i cannot click any button (it took me a lot
to find out that there was a window). that window
should b an always on top or something. is a diagwin,
so it blocks the program till closed.

Wine said: err:x11drv:X11DRV_CreateWindow invalid
window height -2

gbye, thanks.