[Wine] Wine 0.9 with installation of Windows XP on other partition?

Liam Kurmos quantum_liam at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Nov 7 11:04:20 CST 2005

you'll need to save the registry keys from the windows parition and
patch them into the wine registry. For some apps this is easy as all the
keys are in one place (local machine\software) but for others it maybe
near impossible as they scatter their keys all over the place. Cant say
anything about Delphi 7. Maybe someone else knows about it.