[Wine] How to install gds32.dll into wine

Ari.Adrianto ari.adrianto at kamadjaja.com
Wed Nov 9 00:42:27 CST 2005

Hi All,

I'm new in Linux... My Office will migrate from Windows to Linux.

We're using Mandrake 10.

Actually there's no problem migrating office application into Linux, but
some of our application that is using firebird cannot instantly migrate to
Linux. That's why wine is my hope solution for this.

After I install  wine-20050830-mdk.i586.rpm almost "exe file" can be
executed. But application that is using firebird RDBMS need GDS32.DLL . Is
there any one who knows how to install this DLL into wine ?

I've tried to put this DLL into the same directory of "exe" application, but
wine still cannot find it ?

Best Rgds,

Ari Adrianto