[Wine] Macromedia Dreamweaver MX

linuxgirlie linuxgirlie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 06:04:06 CST 2005

Hi,

I hope this is the correct mailing list to send to.

Basically I have just put in a full Linux computer suite in the school
I work at. The problem is they need the Macromedia Suite for their 6th
form students.
As I couldn't get MX2004 to work at all I have 'downgraded' to MX.

Fireworks, Freehand and Flash MX all work perfectly! But...
Dreamweaver does not. What happens is I run dreamweaver in the console
I get a flurry of hard drive activity and the splash screen. The hard
drive continues to light up and then stops. The computer hasn't frozen
or anything but the splash screen just stays there.

In the console I have this message:

fixme:ole: CoRegisterMessageFilter stub

I am using wine 0.9 and Mandriva 2005 (KDE 3.4 edition), I will also
be using Mandriva 2006 soon, but have not tested on this system yet.

Many Thanks,

Jo

--
Please do not send me Microsoft Office attachments.

Karoshi: http://www.karoshi.org.uk
Karoshi at Home: http://www.karoshiathome.org.uk
Spread FireFox: http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=user/register&r=32751
OpenOffice: http://www.openoffice.org