[Wine] Re: GetScrollInfo

Rein Klazes wijn at wanadoo.nl
Sat Nov 12 02:38:03 CST 2005

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:36:52 +0000, in gmane.comp.emulators.wine.user
you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have an DTP application (OvationPro) which runs quite well under wine.
>However, there seems to be a problem with one of the functions, which
>results in an error box saying "Access Denied (GetScrollInfo)(5)".
>Since it has a wine glass, I'm assuming it comes from wine.

It is not from wine.

>Is this a known
>problem, or,

The message seems to mean GetScrollInfo fails. Looking at the source you
can ignore the "Access Denied" reason: wine does not fill in that reason
( call SetLastError() which it should).

> if not, how can I debug it?

Start with running with the WINEDEBUG variable set to +scroll and try to
figure out why GetScrollInfo fails. Not an easy task, you may need to
test on Windows what the real behavior of some functions is.

Rein.