[Wine] Some applications does not work

Kryol okrg at ukr.net
Tue Nov 15 03:20:10 CST 2005

 Hi all,

I found that some applications does not work more. The last successfull version was 20050310.
For testing I can propose one example : http://hem.bredband.net/alivor/ichat121b6.exe

Now I try to use wine 0.9.1 under FreeBSD (KDE 3.4.0).
The application above is installed fine but during start I see:

fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 8193
(SPI_SETFOREGROUNDLOCKTIMEOUT)

I switch to application window:

fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 4118
(SPI_GETTOOLTIPANIMATION)
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 4120 (SPI_GETTOOLTIPFADE)
fixme:win:AnimateWindow partial stub

These messages appears repeatedly.

I go to options page:

err:mmio:MMIO_ParseExtA No . in szFileName: "MenuPopup"

and window does not appear.

Could anybody help me?

I have other applications doesn't work after 200503xx. IChat is an example only.

Thanks,
Kryol