[Wine] MS Office 2000, and Shockwave, under wine 0.9.1

Randall Walls rwalls at gwi.net
Tue Nov 15 16:51:19 CST 2005

I have been able to get shockwave installed under wine 0.9 by installing
the windows version of Firefox in wine and then installing shockwave
with it's native windows installer. Firefox has a few rendering issues,
but works fine for the most part in wine. Shockwave is fine except for
some sound issues (repeating/stuttering sounds). Not sure if changing
sound settings will help. I haven't tested much other than a straight
install.

Randall Walls