[Wine] Re: d3d error

Christoph Schmid chris at schlagmichtod.de
Fri Nov 18 04:57:37 CST 2005

normally the use of mesa for rendering indices that there is no other
"better" graphics-driver installed or availlable.

i.e. no nvidia or ATI graphics card, no 3D-enabled driver installed.
or for debian users, sometimes dist-upgrade kicks out the custom drivers
so mesa gets used again.

greetings,
Chris