[Wine] possible to import 'system DSN' ODBC data sources from existing windows installation into wine?

Howard Hughes winehq at h-hughes.com
Fri Nov 18 12:58:18 CST 2005

The system DSN's are stored in the windows registry and can be exported
using "regedit". Run regedit under windows and locate HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
-> SOFTWARE -> ODBC and right-click on the ODBC node to export its
contents to a file. The result is a text file in a very similar format
to the wine registry file and I believe it can be imported using the
wine version of "regedit". Or you can just paste the contents into the
(text based) wine registry file whilst changing the headers to match the
wine registry header's style.