[Wine] WineTools 0.9-II released

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Nov 19 14:20:49 CST 2005

Joachim von Thadden wrote:

> You can download WineTools at the well known location:
> http://www.von-thadden.de/Joachim/WineTools/

Umm, when I click a link on the left side called "Download", it just
takes me to a section that lists Wine versions and which WineTools
they've been tested with, with the download links for WineTools itself
buried in paragraph text. May I suggest putting the links to the RPM and
  tar.gz files on the menu right below "Download"?

This is my second visit to the site, so I'm not a total stranger ...

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community