[Wine] WineTools 0.9-II released

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Nov 19 14:39:16 CST 2005

Joachim von Thadden wrote:

> as there were some errors in the installer/rpm of the latest WineTools
> release I fixed hopefully all errors and announce hereby the new
> release. The following changes have been made:

I think there are still errors. I use a Debian distro and have Xdialog
installed, yet when I tried extracting the tar.gz, it keeps giving me
error messors about not being able to find Xdialog. This is during the
extraction process, it's actually reporting some path that starts with
/usr but I didn't note down the full path.

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community