[Wine] Fonts broken in post-0.9.1 CVS

Andrew Barr andrew.james.barr at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 14:54:50 CST 2005

On Saturday, November 19, 2005 3:32 pm, Scott Ritchie wrote:
>> So is this some indeterminate, non-FreeType difference between Debian
> sid and Ubuntu causing the problem, then?

Perhaps. My build environment is very messy though, so now I am going to use
pbuilder to create (hopefully) clean-built packages for sid.

BTW, where does FreeType link into the Wine distribution? I've been running
ldd on libraries in /usr/lib/wine (and /usr/lib/libwine*.so.1) and I haven't
been able to find a library with FreeType linked to it.

--
Andrew Barr
andrew.james.barr at gmail.com | http://www.oakcourt.dyndns.org/~andrew/

Unix: starting things off with a sha-bang since the Epoch.