[Wine] DC++ and wine (again)

Emmanuel Riboulet-Deyris erd at lastree.net
Sat Nov 19 12:51:46 CST 2005

Hello everyone,

I cannot manage to run DC++ under wine...

My wine installation seems to be OK (on FC4, with the latest rpm), I can run IE6 and IE5.5.

I downloaded DC++ 0.674 (last version). I installed it with wine. All went fine. I can open it up
and download hub list...

BUT : I cannot manage to configure my share list. More Precisely, I get the following errors at the
begining :

fixme:commctrl:InitCommonControlsEx Unknown class! dwICC=0x4000
fixme:htmlhelp:HtmlHelpW ((nil), (null), command=HH_INITIALIZE, data=5170596): stub
fixme:listview:LISTVIEW_SetColumnOrderArray iCount 10 lpiArray 0x4e7788
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_GetImageListForDrawing bitmap for ID 0, index 0 is not valid, number of bitmaps in imagelist: 0
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_GetImageListForDrawing bitmap for ID 0, index 0 is not valid, number of bitmaps in imagelist: 0
(...)
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_GetImageListForDrawing bitmap for ID 0, index 0 is not valid, number of bitmaps in imagelist: 0

Then I downloaded comctl32.dll, commctrl.dll, riched20.dll. I put them into
~/.wine/drive_c/windows/system and under winecfg specified to use them as native...

I get the same errors as the one above.

Did I do something wrong ?

Does someone has a solution ?

Thanks,