[Wine] winecfg on FC4

Mike Leahy mgleahy at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Nov 28 04:34:17 CST 2005

Hello list,

I'm a newbie wine user, and I'm just trying to get my first installation
working.  I installed (and reinstalled) the FC4 i686 rpm, and when I run
winecfg, I get the following errors:

Xlib: No protocol specified

err:imagelist:ImageList_ReplaceIcon no color!
err:imagelist:ImageList_ReplaceIcon no color!
err:imagelist:ImageList_ReplaceIcon no color!
err:imagelist:ImageList_ReplaceIcon no color!
Xlib: No protocol specified

This is not the same as the first couple times I ran winecfg, where I
actually had more errors, so maybe I need to do something to make sure I
have a clean install.  At any rate...does this look familiar to anyone?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Mike